Friday, February 26, 2010

Oops-ya got me, Tarah!!!

So, the other night the kid's wanted pizza. We decided on Westside in Lynden. I offered to go get it while Gordon got the kids ready for the evening of pizza and movie watching. As I was approaching the stop light at Front and the Guide, I looked over by Westside pizza at the Chevron station, saw my friend Tarah standing outside her Ford Explorer playing with her beautiful long black hair while waiting for her tank to fill up. Her back was to me so I thought I would scare her by racing up behind her to say hi. I pulled in, squealed into the space behind her ready to honk my horn. She turned around with a "deer in the headlights" look on her face and I realized at that time it wasn't her. I scared the pee out of some innocent gal just because I thought it was Tarah. I was extremely embarrassed. I rolled down my window, told her I was sorry and that I thought she was someone else, then told her to have a great evening. Ugh!!! I hate it when my friends are able to embarrass me even when they don't know it!!!!!!!
Note to self: Don't offer to go get the pizza-it might embarrass you.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Hahahahaha!!! That's hillarious!!

Erin said...

Love it. Thank Tarah will know before our next girls night??

Snow Mommy said...

I can sooo see you doing that! Ha ha ha!

Stephana said...

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!! Funny girl!! I think you deserved that one ;)