Friday, September 4, 2009

egg cartons

I am writing this post to plead for egg cartons. We have run out of the hundreds that we bought and have decided to use other cartons. We made our own labels with a note in red saying to please return the cartons for re-use, but we have now run out. People didn't return them and we have gone through about 3-4 hundred cartons.

So, if you have any cartons available that you aren't using, please save them for us and give me a call to come and collect them. We will use all clean, non-ripped cartons.

Thanks so much-I hope you all have a great 3-day weekend!!!

BTW-Evan never made it into the paper. I guess the photographer chose not to use his picture.

5 comments:

Snow Mommy said...

If you look on the online gallery on the Herald's website, your chest and Carson made it in! :)

Unknown said...

I have egg cartons if you want to drive down here and get them :)

Betty said...

I am sorry Evan didn't make it in the paper maybe next time . I have your egg cartons I will trade for eggs. (Oh! I will also pay for the eggs)

Tracie said...

Holly, I always knew my chest was going to make me famous one day!!!

Peggy, I would love to drive down and visit, but farm life and kids sports keep me busy!!

Betty, when do you want eggs? I can come into town next week sometime. Let me know what works for you.

Stephana said...

I still have 3 cartons. Do you want to pick them up, or I can bring them to Lynden, or the next time we have poker night I can bring them???