Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The start of another journey....

Today, Evan started the 3rd grade. It is unbelievable how fast the time goes. I still remember his first day in Kindergarten. He was very excited this morning to get to school. He knows all of his classmates, except for a couple of new ones. He was excited to meet his teacher, Mrs. Som. I got a few pictures of him as we waited in his bus shelter, got on the bus, and also at the school. While I was taking the picture of him in front of the school, someone from the Bellingham Herald took his picture also. Evan will be in the paper tomorrow!!! How cool is that? He doesn't even know it yet. Maybe I won't tell him. I will just buy a paper and then show him. That would be fun!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Man, I sure LOVE that boy!!!!!!! :-)

He is growing up so fast, and he is such a great kid....

We are blessed more than we could have ever hoped for, both with Evan, and with Sierra!!! :-)

Gordon

Betty said...

Even looks like a very happy and handsom young man. I am sure he will do very well in school.

Betty said...

I am sure he can spell better then I can. I am sorry ,I hit the E insted of the A. I spelled his name wrong.I know it is Evan

Papa said...

Thanks for the pictures Tracie. I was thinking about Evan all day as I was working outside. Grammy and Papa are so proud of our Grandchildren. They are our pride and joy and the light of our lives.