Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Findings around the farm

It was brought to my attention yesterday that I haven't been blogging. I know, I know. My excuse? LIFE!!!! Between getting back into the school mode for the kids, studying, and preparing for Fall, it has been busy around here. Not to mention that three days a week are dedicated football and soccer practices and games. In October, Sierra will be starting dance again!! Crazy right?
Anyways, during my study break today I went outside and walked around with the camera. I found a hugely pregnant spider. Isn't she cool?
I also found a dead, almost completely intact dragonfly. This is not the best picture, but I couldn't get my camera to focus on it very well. I intend to take it to the kids' school and give it to their science teacher.
Then I went to check on the goldfish in the cattle water trough. They started out as tiny, itty-bitty fish and have grown into nice 2-3 inch goldfish.
The last thing for me to share with you is a frog who thought they were camoflauged enough that I wouldn't see it. Wrong! I spied you and decided you were a pretty cool picture. Look at the nail head next to it. It is a good size frog.
Well, I will try to be better about blogging, but I'm not going to make any promises. It is a busy time of year and I am trying really hard to finish my studying so I can finally get a job.


HAPPY HARVEST EVERYONE!!!

1 comments:

Papa said...

Thanks for sharing Tracie. I check every day to see what may be new so I am always happy to see an update.