Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today is the day





Today is the day that I try to get back into posting on my blog. I apologize to those of you who try to follow it. I have been overwhelmed with winter schedules and have slacked on posting. Obviously from the previous post, you can tell that even Gordon is hounding me about it, so, with that being said......

We have a new litter of puppies that was born the day after Thanksgiving. They are almost ready to go to their new homes, so I thought I would share a couple of pictures.

I will do my best to continue to update and post as often as possible. I don't promise daily posts, but I will try to post at least a couple of times a week. Don't give up on me!!! Thanks for your understanding and I hope all of you are doing well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back my friend!!! I have missed you :)

Tiff said...

Can't wait to see you back in the blogosphere! Love ya!

Stephana said...

Good to have you back......I can't believe how big the puppies look!!!

Papa said...

Papa checks it out every day. It will be great to have something there now. A great way for us to keep up.