Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who's calling, please?

This morning my dogs were going crazy! I noticed that they were barking and growling at the front door. NOBODY uses my front door. I thought maybe that a delivery company was trying to get my attention. We are waiting for our new treadmill to come. So, I went to see what they were going crazy about.


I opened the door and this is what I found:








After I took them back to their area, I came back inside. About 15 minutes later, the dogs started going crazy again; this time at the back door. Again, this is what I found:
I opened the door and the dogs went crazy and chased them around the garage. (notice Ruby's ears flopping as she flew off the stairs!)
Since Gordon is at work and I can't seem to keep them contained, even though I tried putting up more fencing, I finally gave up after trip #5 to the barn and put them in the hot fence area with the pigs!
That's my solution and I'm sticking to it!!!

1 comments:

Snow Mommy said...

Hey, YOU are supposed to be doing homework, not blogging. Mine took me two minutes, your included uploading pictures! :) love you!